Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Progress Report from the West Coast!

Check out the new and improved changes to our website! Yes, I am 4009km away from Sudbury Ontario at the moment but still working hard on researching products and updating the website when I have a few days off between sea kayak trips. Who knew that building a website could be so time consuming? After 3 long hours, I was able to create our new logo! One might say "This took you 3 hours? But it's so simple!" But alas, it is complete and our website is starting to look more professional. Erica emailed me the new recipes for our products and they are now posted on our website. I'm off tomorrow for 7 days to guide my last sea kayak trip of the season. Goodbye Free Willies... hello Sudbury GreenLeaf Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment